- When you browse or visit our websites, https://mypips.app and http://mypips.info (“Website” or "Site")
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, etc)
- When you sign up for an account, purchase a product or service
- When we use the Personal Information of our service providers
- When we use the Personal Information of our customers
- When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Table of contents:
- Consent and modification
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and store your personal Information
- How we share your personal Information
- Additional information regarding transfers of personal Information
- Use by children
- How can I delete my account?
- Links to and interaction with third party product
- Log files
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Use of Google Analytics
- How to contact us
- CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Information we collect
Why is the Information collected and for what purposes?
Third parties with whom we share your Information
Consequences of not providing the Information
When you browse or visit our Website
- Recognize the User the next time the User enters the Site.
3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:
User authentication, debugging, cloud services.
Cannot collect and store the information
Cannot use or access some parts of the Website
When you make use of, or interact with our Website and the services therein; When you contact us (e.g. customer support, etc)
Name, email address, address, profile photo, payment information including credit card (or similar) information.
- Opening your Account
- Allowing you to pay for the produce offered in the Site.
- Processing the order on the Site.
- Offering you part of the services on the Site.
- Marketing the Site.
- Improving the Site.
- Providing support and answering questions.
3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:
Processing payments, place orders with merchants.
Cannot process your Account and enjoy the services on the Site
Cannot pay in the Site.
Cannot contact us and we cannot assist/help you
When we use the Personal Data of, or provided by the Mechants
Name, email Address, phone number, payment information including credit card (or similar) information.
- To provide our products and services
- To perform the applicable agreement with the Merchant
- To communicate with our Merchants
Cannot provide the services and/or our products
Cannot perform the agreement
Cannot communicate with the Merchant
When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Your name and other data you share with us.
Identify the user and provide better service.
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned Personal Information will be used for fraud detection and prevention, and for security purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Retention of your Personal Information. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 4 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Information or dealings.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described in Section 4, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
If you want to receive the list of recipients of your Personal Information, please make your request by contacting us to [email protected]
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MyPips, our users, yourself or the public.
- LOG FILES
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected]. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at [email protected].
Last updated: February 19, 2020